twitter


The famous NaNoWriMo (also known as National Novel Writing Month) started today, and I, like many other authors, have begun writing my project. What is it about, you may ask? Well, that's easy! Here's my pitch:

Short- It was the bracelet’s fault...

Long- When Jake Reynolds gave his girlfriend, Bianca Outridge a handmade bracelet, everyone, including Bianca, thought that they’d be together forever.
But that was before she knew his secret.
After the two of them get into an argument, Jake ends up killing Bianca, and now he’s on the run.
Meanwhile, Bianca’s ghost wants revenge, as well as her best friend, Faith.
Detective Jefferson won’t stop until he catches his man.
And Bianca’s little sister, Selena is closer to solving the crime than the detective.
The first one to find the bracelet will win.

So far, I have somewhere over a thousand words (not 100% sure since I wrote a bit at school and didn't have time to e-mail it home.)

So, I want to hear about your NaNo projects! I'm all ears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.