twitter


And my family has turned to chaos. My brothers are fighting constantly, and refuse to sit still, my dad is constantly at work, and my dog won't let me out of his sight. Only my mom and I seem to be sane.
The problem with this is, it's next to impossible to work under these conditions. I can't even write to music without being distracted, never mind my brothers screaming at each other in the next room and my dog taking up half of my chair.
And because of this, my project still hasn't gotten past the second chapter.
I think I'm going to have to lock my brothers out of the house if I want to get any work done.
Then again, things will probably get better once school resumes. Then my brothers won't be as bored, and my dog will be mad at me for leaving him at home all day, so he won't want to sit with me.
I never thought I'd say this, but...
I can't wait for school to start again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.