twitter


I was bored today so I started looking at pictures, and I found some that were PERFECT for my new novel Kindergarten. So, what else was there to do but make covers. This is my first attempt, but I think they turned out pretty good. They're in backwards order because blogger is being difficult and isn't letting me put them in order -.-


Since they're in backwards order, this was my last attempt and is my favourite. :) It's so cute.

This was my second attempt and the photo is the reason I made the covers. Why? There is actually a picture in my book of Daisy (a kindergartener) and her mom. Daisy was supposed to be sitting on her mom's lap in the picture and they were looking at each other. When I saw this photo I almost passed out because it was almost exactly what I had imagined. The fact that she's holding a daisy only makes it even more perfect.



This is my first attempt and obviously not my best. But not a bad shot, huh? It really sums up what my main character, Brook is feeling in the book. :)


Yeah, I've been pretty useless lately, I haven't written anything. Making these covers just reminded me of that, but hey, they were fun to make.


^.^ Sammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.